Audi Service Overview
Your Audi is your chariot in Calgary's always changing weather conditions. Be it your AWD Audi or your RWD sports car Elite is here to keep your Audi delivering factory spec performance and safety. We will go out of the way to suggest maintenance requirements for your Audi outside of the standard Audi program including the best in carefully sourced high-performance coils and more.
Audi Service Scheduling
- Oil & Safety Service: Your service technician or vehicle computer will tell you when you need an oil change. Mercedes suggests oil changes every 10,000 KM however Elite recommends every 6,000 - 8,000 at most. At Elite Autowerke we use the best Mercedes certified oils and fluids.
- Initial Service: The original 25,000 Km Service includes an oil change, plenum panel drain and clean, front/rear axle check, balljoint & tie rod ends check; transmission and drivetrain check in addition to inspection for leaks.
- 50,000/100,000/150,000 KM Service: An intermediate Audi service which includes everything from the above service in addition to a more in-depth analysis of the transmission and drivetrain. Further, breaks will be assessed; hinges, straps, locks and latches will be lubricated and more.
- 65,000/120,000/175,000 KM Service: In addition to the above a more extensive series of in-depth inspections are done including suspension testing, checking the climate control function, drivetrain check. The top gears of the transmissions will be checked as will spark-plugs & coils.
Based on historical factors the following factors and preventative maintenance should be kept in mind:
- Timing Belts should be replaced at 150,000 km on Audi TTs, and at 200,000 km on Audi A3 2.0L TDI models.
- All Audi models timing belts, tensioning systems, dampening pulleys and idler pulleys should be checked regularly at above service intervals.
- Brake fluid should be changed every 2 years.
- Cloth top function and rollover protection should be checked every 2 years.
- AdBlue fluid should be changed every 4 years.
- Crash Active Headrest function should be checked every 2 years.
Audi Certified Oil
We only use top-quality certified synthetic oil suitable for use on Audi vehicles. It's your choice which particular synthetic oil you wish to use. Elite Autowerke supplies Liquid Moly, Mobile 1, Castrol Advantage, Motul and more.