Volvo Service Overview
Volvos are synonymous with safety and sophistication. Keep your classic Volvo or your new Volvo in check while running in top condition with routine maintenance at Elite.
- Volvo Oil Service: Your service technician or vehicle computer will tell you when you need an oil change. Volvo suggests oil changes every 10,000 KM however Elite recommends every 6,000 - 8,000 at most. At Elite Autowerke we use the best Volvo certified oils and fluids.
- 30,000 KM Service: Elite with perform a routine oil change, check for engine leaks, transmission and timing gear and additional engine coolant adjustments including servicing anti-freeze and anti-corrosion agent.
- 50,000 KM Service: In addition to the above Elite with clean air equipment, check all filters and additional.
- 60,000 KM Service: In addition to the above Elite will inspect fuel lines and filters, check for engine leaks, check the transmission, timing gear and more.
- 95,000 KM Service (Extensive): This is a major service that covers everything in the above listed in addition to replacing accessory drive belts and tensioners, timing belt and water-pump on certain models as well as checking the exhaust system and mounting. Further, Elite will perform a break, coolant and transmission flush. We will check the PCV ventilation valve and change front brake hoses.
- 150,000 KM Service: Elite will cover all items in the 60,000 KM service in addition to checking timing gear and more.
- 200,000 KM Service (Extensive): Elite will cover all items listed in the ‘95,000 KM Service (Extensive).'